The Directory of the HOTEL POSADA LOS ÁLAMOS establishes as the main objective of its Sustainable Management Policy the balance between the full satisfaction of its Guests and Clients with the environment and the community.
Within the framework of this objective, we are committed to ensuring the quality of the services, meeting the needs and exceeding their expectations, providing a quality service and actions that contribute to maintaining our commitment to the environment and the community .
Aligned with our Sustainable Management Policy, the following objectives are established:
- Comply with the principles of Sustainable Tourism, legal and applicable requirements through a management of rational use of natural and energy resources, minimization of environmental impact, promotion of a responsible purchase, use, management and control of resources
- Maintain a permanent control of the products and services purchased from our suppliers, in order to ensure the quality level
- Assume and disseminate that the sustainable management of resources concerns all members of the hotel.
- To spread the regional culture through our gastronomy, products of sale to the public, tourist information and actions with the community.
- Relieve the level of satisfaction of our guests.
- Increase the effectiveness of our Management System through continuous improvement and sustainability.
- Maintain a work environment that motivates our collaborators to join the Organization with active and committed participation, as well as to achieve their personal satisfaction.
Version 05 – August 2014